- Get a quote by leaving us a message on our website or call/Whatsapp 011-13150489.
- Sign the rental agreement
- Pay the security deposit (refundable) and rental payment upfront.
- We will deliver the motorcycles based the stipulated date and location.
Summary of key terms and conditions :
- Rental will include scheduled maintenance, 3rd party motorcycle insurance, personal accident insurance & road tax.
- Rental does not include collision damage, theft, petrol, parking fee, toll fee, traffic fine & additional costs related to unauthorised modification of motorcycle.
- In case of an accident, you will need to pay for the cost of repairs and to file a claim from the insurance company if the accident was caused by a 3rd party. We will hold your deposit until the case is resolved.
We provide rental services for commercial use only at the moment.
At least 10 units of motorcycles and a minimum period of 24 months contract.
All motorcycles are pre-owned. The motorcycles will be re-inspected and reconditioned by the factory of M-Force Bike Holdings Sdn Bhd (the sole assembler of Sym Motor in Malaysia) with new engine oil, air filter, tyres, battery, brakes and sprocket before delivery
You are not allowed to modify the motorcycles and it should be returned in the same condition in which it was received after the end of tenure. However, if modifications are required to fit a delivery box or to repaint to a specific company colour, they can be arranged at additional charges and carried out in the factory before delivery.
Like the rental of properties, a security deposit is used to offset any unexpected events or damage to the motorcycle. We will refund the deposit when you return the motorcycle to us. You may also opt to keep the motorcycle at the end of the tenure in exchange for the security deposit.
- You can send the motorcycles to your nearest authorised maintenance hub.
- Otherwise, you may also call us to arrange for towing assistance to the nearest authorised maintenance hub.